MSCO Summit to Highlight Tomorrow’s Risk in Supply Chain
Industry-leading experts speaking at the 5th Manufacturing Supply Chain Officer Summit this year will discuss the journey to supply chain excellence - Managing Now for Tomorrow's Risks in the Supply Chain.
The summit will be held on the 22 & 23 April 2015 in Shanghai, China, hosted by GlobalSCM Group.
Cutting-Edge Topics Featured at MSCO 2015 will explore how to compete in turbulent markets, as well as the future challenges for managing global supply chains, especially in cases of supply chain innovation sharing.
Today's supply chains have to be more nimble than ever before – More global. New products. Greater risk of disruptions. Faster-paced. And more. All while meeting new demands for lower costs and increased productivity in a ferociously competitive global environment - able to respond quickly to the slightest changes in direction.
MSCO'15 is to provide a collaborative platform for manufacturing companies striving to predict and prepare for the future to consider as they look forward to 2015 and beyond.
Speakers included: Shahid Javed, Former Chief Procurement Officer; Scott Preston, Chief Supply Chain Officer & Chief Procurement Officer, Tronox; Cesare Battaglia, Senior Vice President Procurement & Supply Chain, Alenia Aermacchi; Bo-Inge Stensson, Senior Vice President Group Purchasing, AB SKF; Tobie Gordon, VP Supply Chain Operations – China, Starbucks; Herlinde Wauteraerts, Vice President Supply Chain Europe, Omya.Attending Benefits:
- Game changing introductions through 20+ hours of quality networking opportunities at briefings, master classes, lunches, drinks receptions and the Dinner Party
- Over 40 inspirational, world-class speakers - your chance to rub shoulders with your supply chain heroes
- Technological innovation and product demonstration at the Showcase Booth Center
- The Who's Who of global presence with 300+ attendees expected from 20+ countries
- Tailor your experience with 4 business streams allowing you to personalize your agenda
To learn more, visit http://cdnsc.com/grcfls/ or call (86) 21 36397572.About Organizer
GlobalSCM Group is a leading integrated recourse platform, serving global supply chain professionals. You can be connected, find solutions, share ideas, collaborate with other nprofessionals and promote your business as well as career by utilizing our made-to-measure online functions and offline services.